Wednesday, April 9, 2008

CFC-YFC 15th ILC: TATAK KRISTO - kakaibang SUMMER!

"So if I fail to bring you praise, For love you sent to take my place, I've realized that I can never give enough. So with a cry from this heart of mine, I lay it all, I lay this life And I pray Lord that it's your will not mine.." - Have Your Way


Haay. I got sunburned - TANNED in this one heck big event of YFC. (kamukha ko na si kokey) hehe.. Would you believe that this sunburn was not from the heat of summer in a beach? bora? no. From Tagaytay, where our CFC-YFC 15th International Leaders Conference was held and with the theme: TATAK KRISTO! My 3rd ILC in my LIFE! (Davao, Naga, Tagaytay!) Yeah!

It’s a 3 day conference where all YFC’s around the globe gather to worship and praise God. We are almost 10,500 youths there ecstatic in praising him, hearing the talks and ready to Party in heaven. SugarFree was there to give us the Rocking entertainment.



One of the most unforgettable moments there was when we worship during the rain in 2nd Day. It’s like a repeat of the waterworks in ILC Davao. We’re singing the Coda part of the “Here I am To Worship” then suddenly it rained. We were so high that time, We Felt that its the Heaven’s response to his worshipping people.

We also hear God speaks to us during the Sessions: MARKED, LET GOD!, DECLARE and the last talk, TATAK KRISTO! It is in this talks we heard testimonies and inspiring stories from inspiring people, when we learned that God’s Love to us is Unconditional, Sacrificial, Faithful and Constant, when we surrendered ourselves to God by drawing ourselves to him by Letting God in us and Letting Go of our Doubts and worshipping him in the Mountain Top Of Glory.




It’s so nice that I got the chance to lead my delegates there. Hehe. Mahal ko ang YFCFEU kahit pinagtitripan nila ako dun at mga hardcore nilang jokes. Anyways, that’s my way of being relational to my members. Nakilala nila ako, at ganun din ako sa kanila. And I’m proud to say na almost 30 ang from YFCFEU! 22 officially registered at Manila delegation, and the others registered to different programs and provinces.



(Good Thing na nakasama ko Tatay ko sa Conference, for he also handles the SIGA in some area here in Payatas.) hehe di ako na-short sa PERA!!!


The next ILC, the 16th ILC will be held at CEBU city!!! Get ready Cebu! Susugod na kami jan!!!

ILC fever na naman, and I can’t get over it!

PhotoGrabs: kMx , EMJ

TRULLY HOME - TEACHING OF SONGS


TATAK KO! TATAK YFC! TATAK KRISTO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

wow! swerte mo bro! you are blessed so much by God! i am so proud of you kasi hindi mo pinalagpas ang ganyang opportunity...

hayaan mo, pag may ganyan dito...balitaan din kita...

naka-comment na rin ako, at last...

Anonymous said...

I'm suppose to attend! But my Granny got sick so di na ako nakapunta. =( Next year nalang ulit! God is GOOD. Ingat ka bro!

Gerald Tipones said...

@ yarnhoj

im hoping to be meeting you sa isang conference na parang ganito!! haha.. pati si jazzy!! hahaha

Gerald Tipones said...

@ kaakaams

haha onga pala.. YFC ka pala noh!? cool. sana next time na may mga conference meet tayo mga yfc bloggers! wooh! bawi ka sa susunod! ^^

Dear Hiraya said...

natutuwa ako sa pic niyo ng tatay mo hehehe...

http://hiraya.co.nr