Yes! This is my first post for the year of the rat. Its already 2008, new life, new opportunities, new blessings, new surprises! (alam niyo naman si GOD, mahilig sa sorpresa), new challenges, halos lahat bago! This is a very rare chance na binigay satin to be a better person this year.
At syempre magpapahuli ba si heraldo-desperado!? Definitely a no no. To start of, I made some New Years Resolution-slash-Short Review of 07 – though others may say, it’s a ruling or mag-hinder sa mga ibang bagay na gusto mong gawin. Well for me, atleast I have focused, I prioritized and syempre as part of my goal-setting.
My New Year’s Resolution-slash-ShortReview 0f 07 for 2008
- Be a Better Person! – I learned my lessons from my mistakes last 2007! In addition, make sure not to do it again.
- Study Harder! – being part of a Pilot Class, it doesn’t mean that you’re really doing good in your studies. We also get depressing grades that others get. So have more time in Studies.
- Be Healthy! Eat Healthy! – hmmm. One of my promise to a friend sabi ko, “This year, mag-papataba ako!” yeah.. Ok lang maging magastos, basta sa food! I look payat talaga sabi nila.
- Save More! – Everybody knows that I am a miser (In tagalong kuripot), but I never saved money. I keep on spending to waste. Now, I’ll try to keep some, even mga natirang-baryas sa bulsa ko.
- Keep the Fire Burning! – God has blessed me for over 18 years. And my 2008 was really a Whack! Despite of my downs, I just saw God still hugging me tightly expressing not to give up that he’ll never give up on me.. sweet! I’m so excited to serve him more this year!!!
- Be more Friendly! Talk a lot! – lessen being a suplado. Have more conversations with Friends! Express myself more to people!
That’s it! I am looking forward for this year! I hope I can make it up for my shortcomings in 07! I hope you are still with me to face my 08! Salamat sa lahat ng mga nakasama ko last year! kung natamaan ka, kasali ka don! Love lots! GodBless!
Looking Forward to hear from you!?
PHOTOCREDIT - photo from pookie_san99@Flickr